Waking up married after a drunken Vegas wedding used to be a comedic adventure for a man and woman. But not anymore, thanks to the new webseries, Husbands the Series.
From Executive Producer Jane Espenson, director Jeff Greenstein, and starring Cheeks, Sean Hemeon, and Alessandra Torresani, this quirky domestic comedy follows actor Cheeks and professional baseball player Brady Kelly (Hemeon), who find themselves married after a drunken marriage-equality law celebration in Vegas. Rather than undermine the battle for marriage-equality with what would be a very public divorce for the first couple married under the new law, the two decide to make a go of it, as Husbands.
They may be doing it wrong, but that’s their right.
And today via Twitter, great news for fans: there will be a second season!
There’s no other news about the second season as of yet, but there’s no doubt it’s going to be full of more Cheeky fun for everyone.
If you haven’t seen the first season, you can watch it here. Since webisodes are only, at most, 2 minutes long, it won’t take more than 15 minutes to get caught up with the whole season! It’s a worthwhile watch, I promise.
- husbandstheseriesfans reblogged this from will-write-for-food and added:
- tiptiptoe likes this
- sheswaitingforsuperman reblogged this from fuckyeahgocheeksgo
- azrielen reblogged this from fuckyeahgocheeksgo
- memorizexit reblogged this from fuckyeahgocheeksgo and added:
- edenfenixblogs reblogged this from will-write-for-food
- will-write-for-food posted this